Boredom: In Haiku

Posted by Gordita In The City Sunday, October 17, 2010


Here is some random late night Haiku that I composed... because I'm down like that... and I can't read French literature in translation anymore.

“Saturday Night from the POV of Random Guy”
Pumping my thigh,
Rubbing for the answer
it does not take long enough.

“Pamela Anderson Eat Your Heart Out”
Layers of adipose
Rest too nicely on me.
Who needs silicone?

“At the La Mirada Swapmeet”
“Gorditas taste better!”
I read on a shirt
How do you like me now?

Valentine's Day”
Cupid shoots,
Ay! Pendejo! Me Duele!”
Get me something better please.

“At Valerie’s House , in front of a Fan”
I like “chanclas”
I put my hair in a “chongo”
It slips out frizzy.

“Eating Tacos after Partying with Valien”
King Taco Sopes are tasty
Mounds of Carne
“Where’s my horchata, bitch?”

“One Night Stand, Kathy and Christina Style”
Patron burns the throat
Kisses sweeten my lips,
I hope I don’t wake up.


Okay.. that's all the lameness I can spout out for lack of sleep.

 Boredom sucks,
This artform is over rated
I will shut up for now

0 comments

Post a Comment

Bienvenidos! Hola! Orale! Welcome

Welcome to the rantings and ravings of a twenty-something Latina who just happens to have ADHD , enjoys the luxuries of working class life in urbania, and believes strongly that women (and men) need to stop using body size as an excuse not to live their lives...as for being a minority.... well I like it spicy and mixed.

At this blog, I rep the West Coast ::insert gang sign here:: while moonlighting as an East Coaster.
As you stumble around you will find a pretty wide variety of things: advice, anecdotes, recipes, and pretty much whatever spews forth from my multi-faceted life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails